You have some Basic Attention Token (BAT) tokens, probably through buying from exchanges or earning them while using the Brave browser.
While there are proven ways to increase your Brave (BAT) rewards by increasing the Brave ads from your browser, you can take the accumulated earnings to the next level by staking your BAT tokens or depositing them in a secure savings account. In this way, you are earning passive income from your existing BATs.
How to stake Brave (BAT) Tokens to EARN Interest
Here are the five (5) ways you can earn passive income by staking your Brave (BAT) tokens.
Founded in 2016 and based in Singapore, Crypto.com was initially named “Monaco” before renaming itself “Crypto.com” in 2018. The exchange supports over 180+ coins and over 300+ crypto market pairs. It serves 90 countries and has more than 4000 employees worldwide.
- Supports staking of over 40+ coins/tokens, including BAT, Polkadot, Polygon, Avalanche, COSMOS, Dai, BTC, ETH, USDT and many others
- Interest rates vary across cryptocurrencies and period
- Offers flexible, 1-month, and 3-month staking periods.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid out every seven (7) days.
Founded in 2014 and registered in New York, US, Gemini is regulated as a New York State Trust Company and insured $200 million in insurance coverage. Its services include a crypto savings account, a Gemini credit card and an exchange for buyers and sellers to buy and sell digital assets.
- Support over 40+ coins/tokens for staking, including BAT, Curve, 1Inch, Gemini dollar, Apecoin, USDC and others.
- Interest compounds daily
- No minimums and no transfer or withdrawal fees.
- Withdraw your assets instantly
Started in 2019 and headquartered in California, MyConstant is a global P2P cryptocurrency and USD lending platform. It has satellite offices in Southeast Asia with an international team of engineers, creatives and economists.
When you lend your crypto to MyConstant, the company provides liquidity to Decentralized Exchanges (DEX) such as Incognito and swapping partners. In addition, you earn a portion of the trading fees from the APY interest rates offered to you.
- Supports over 13+ coins/tokens for staking, including BAT, Bitcoin Cash, Binance Coin, Bitcoin, Ethereum, Solana (SOL) and many others.
- No transactional or withdrawal fees involved
- Interest is compounded and paid every second, giving you immediate returns
Founded in 2017 and registered in the Cayman Islands, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume. It supports over 390+ coins and over 1600+ crypto market pairs.
You can purchase cryptocurrency through various payment methods, e.g. credit & debit and card and bank transfers. For more flexibility, you can buy through Binance P2P platforms, which support over 300+ payment methods such as SEPA, SWIFT and many others.
- Supports over 180+ coins/tokens for staking, including BAT, Bitcoin, Ethereum and Stablecoins
- Interest rates are adjusted daily.
- Offers Flexible Savings (stake and redeem anytime) and Locked Savings (fixed period) terms.
Note: As of 15 February 2022, new BIAs accounts are only available to non-US residents. If you are an existing BIA account holder from the U.S. before this date, you can continue to earn interest in your account; however, you can no longer add assets.
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in New York, U.S, BlockFi provides financial services to individuals and businesses worldwide and in all 50 U.S. states. Some of BlockFi’s offerings include interest-earning accounts, low-cost USD loans secured with crypto and fee-free trading.
BlockFi Interest Account (BIA) is a crypto savings account that allows users to deposit their crypto and earn high interest while storing it with the platform.
- Support staking of 20+ coins/tokens, including BAT, Cardano, Dogecoin, Polygon, Algorand and many others
- Interest accrues daily and is paid monthly
- No hidden fees and require no minimum balances
- Withdrawal fees vary for each type of cryptocurrency