|Here at DollarSince, we publish reliable content based on tested, proven results & observations to help you navigate your finances. When you signup or purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. However, this doesn’t influence our evaluations or reviews. We always test the accuracy of our articles before publishing. Learn more.|
Since the introduction of Proof-of-Stake (PoS) cryptocurrencies, e.g. Ethereum, Solana and many others, staking these coins/tokens on their respective blockchains to secure and verify transactions have been a profitable way to increase your crypto rewards/interests as well.
The adoption of Decentralized Finance (DeFi) services has allowed non-PoS cryptocurrencies, e.g. Bitcoin, to earn rewards through other means like lending services. This is also known as staking yield.
In short, you can now use “staking-as-a-service” platforms and exchanges to let yourself earn passive income by simply depositing your crypto in their platforms and paying you interest in return.
What are the different ways to stake cryptocurrency?
You can stake your cryptocurrency in three (3) different ways;
- Staking in software wallets
- Staking on crypto savings/staking accounts
- Staking on crypto exchanges that offer staking features
Does Interest rates remain the same?
No, rates vary based on the supply and demand for each cryptocurrency in crypto lending and staking markets. Fluctuations in returns are expected and depend on the market conditions and changing trends of the crypto industry.
Whether you are depositing your crypto in a savings account or a staking account, the rates can fluctuate from time to time.
What are the BEST Crypto Staking Platforms
We will list the 15 BEST Ways to Stake Your Cryptocurrency to EARN Interest Rewards.
|1||AQRU||12% staking on USDT and USDC|
7% staking on BTC and ETH
|2||Crypto.com||12.5% staking on Polkadot and Polygon|
8% staking on USDT and Dai
4% staking on BTC and ETH
Supports 50+ coins/tokens
|3||Gemini||8.05% staking interest on Curve and 1inch|
6.36% staking interest on USDC
6.9% staking interest on Gemini dollar and Apecoin
Supports over 46+ coins/tokens
|4||KuCoin||20.16% staking interest on Polkadot|
11.21% on SOL
Supports over 60+ coins/tokens
|5||Binance||20.18% staking interest on Polkadot|
10% staking interest on stablecoins
5% staking interest on BTC and ETH
Supports over 60+ coins/tokens
|6||Celsius||7% staking interest on stablecoins, e.g. USDC|
5-9% staking interest for DOT, MATIC, AVAX and SOL
Supports over 45+ coins/tokens
|7||MyCointainer||11.90% staking interest on MATIC|
5.20% staking interest on Cardano (ADA)
Supports over 100+ coins/tokens
|8||Stake.fish||10-20% staking interest for SOL, Polygon and DOT|
Supports 20+ coins/tokens
|9||Lido||8.7% staking interest on Polygon|
4.7% staking interest on Solana
Support 5 coins/tokens
|10||Staked.us||14.7% staking interest on Polkadot|
11.3% staking interest on Polygon (MATIC)
5.6% staking interest on Solana (SOL)
Support over 27+ coins/tokens
|11||AAX||4% staking interest for BTC and ETH,|
6.5% staking interest for USDC and
6.35% staking interest for USDT
Support over 30+ cryptocurrencies
|12||Ledn||5.25% staking interest for BTC|
7.50% staking interest for USDC
|13||Vauld||6.70% staking interest for Bitcoin and Ethereum|
12.68% staking interest for USDT and USDC.
|14||Pokket||4.00% staking interest for Bitcoin|
4.50% staking interest for Ethereum
|15||Kraken||18-21% staking interest on SCRT and Kava|
12% staking interest on Polkadot,
4-9% staking interest on SOL, ADA and ETH
Supports over 16+ coins/tokens
Founded in 2019 and registered in Bulgaria, AQRU is an experienced team of investment, payment and technology experts that aims to build an easy-to-use platform to convert fiat into crypto and begin earning high returns on the crypto assets.
- 12% staking interest for stablecoins like USDT and USDC
- 7% staking interest for Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH)
- Annual interest is paid daily
- No fees on buying crypto
- No lock-in periods
- First-time users come with a 10 USDT bonus.
- Withdraw in less than 24 hours
Founded in 2016 and based in Singapore, Crypto.com was initially named “Monaco” before renaming itself “Crypto.com” in 2018. The exchange supports over 180+ coins and over 300+ crypto market pairs. It serves 90 countries and has more than 4000 employees worldwide.
- 12.5% staking interest for Polkadot and Polygon
- 8% staking interest on USDT and Dai
- 6% staking interest on Avalanche
- 5% staking interest on COSMOS
- 4% staking interest on BTC and ETH
- Supports 50+ coins/tokens
- Offers flexible, 1-month, and 3-month staking periods.
- Interest is calculated daily and paid out every 7 days.
Founded in 2014 and registered in New York, US, Gemini is regulated as a New York State Trust Company and insured $200 million in insurance coverage. Its services include a crypto savings account, a Gemini credit card and an exchange for buyers and sellers to buy and sell digital assets.
- 8.05% staking interest on Curve and 1inch
- 6.36% staking interest on USDC
- 6.9% staking interest on Gemini dollar and Apecoin
- Interest compounds daily
- No minimums and no transfer or withdrawal fees.
- Withdraw your assets instantly
Launched in 2017, KuCoin is now ranking among the world’s top 10 largest cryptocurrency exchanges. The platform supports over 600+ coins and over 1100+ market trading pairs.
The exchanges offer the buying of cryptocurrencies, spot trading, margin trading, futures, crypto lending and crypto staking services.
- 20.16% staking interest on Polkadot
- 11.21% on SOL
- Supports over 60+ coins/tokens
- Earn stable profits with professional asset management
- For fixed-term products, the funds will be automatically redeemed to users’ accounts at maturity
- The yield of fixed-term products is higher than that of flexible term products
Founded in 2017 and headquartered in the Cayman Islands, Binance is the largest cryptocurrency exchange in terms of daily trading volume. It offers various crypto services such as spot trading, margins, conversion between coins/tokens, crypto savings accounts, staking, crypto loans and many more.
- 20.18% staking interest on Polkadot
- 10% staking interest on stablecoins
- 5% staking interest on BTC and ETH
- Supports over 60+ coins/tokens
- Offers Flexible Term (no lock-in) and Fixed Savings (lock-in for a fixed period)
Founded in 2017 and registered in the United States, and headquartered in London, Celsius specializes in the fields of consumer lending, fintech, and financial services. Its services cater for both the individual and business clientele. You can stake your crypto here via their crypto earning services, buy crypto from their platform and even borrow crypto.
- 7.10% staking interest on stablecoins, e.g. USDC
- 5-9% staking interest for DOT, MATIC, AVAX and SOL
- Supports over 45+ coins/tokens
- Interest is calculated weekly
- Celsius credit card available
- No minimum balance required
- No minimum balance fees.
- No origination fees and no transfer fees.
Founded in 2018 and located in Estonia, MyCointainer is a platform for crypto yield staking. You can buy or deposit crypto into their platform and start the staking process to earn your crypto interests. It also has an exchange built-in for users to buy and sell crypto.
The platform is licensed and regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to offer services of exchanging a virtual currency against FIAT and wallet management.
- 11.90% staking interest on MATIC
- 5.20% staking interest on Cardano (ADA)
- Supports over 100+ coins/tokens
- Either deposit your crypto or buy from the platform, from as low as 1 EUR to begin
- Interest rewards are generated daily
- Supports offers non-custodial staking
- The platform is licensed and regulated by the Financial Intelligence Unit (FIU) to offer services of exchanging a virtual currency against FIAT and wallet management
Founded in 2018, Stake.fish is a validator and node operator for blockchain projects that are using Proof of Stake consensus or some form of staking in their mechanism. The platform is now a node operator or validator on EOS, Cosmos, Tezos, Chainlink, Algorand, Loom Network, and IRIS Network, with many more in the works.
- 10-20% staking interest for SOL, Polygon and DOT
- Supports 20+ coins/tokens
- The platform operates validators nodes globally on supported blockchains
- Automatic compounding of staking rewards
Founded in 2020 and registered in the Cayman Islands, Lido is a decentralized finance (DeFi) platform that provides crypto staking across the Ethereum, Terra, Solana, Kusama and Polygon chains.
- 8.7% staking interest on Polygon
- 4.7% staking interest on Solana
- Supports Ethereum 2.0, Solana, Terra, Kusama and Polygon
- No minimum amount to start staking
Founded in 2018 and headquartered in New York, U.S, Staked.us is a cryptocurrency lending and asset managing platform designed to aid stakeholders in earning a yield on a wide variety of crypto assets. The platform operates on secure and cost-effective block production nodes for decentralized PoS protocols.
- 14.7% staking interest on Polkadot
- 11.3% staking interest on Polygon (MATIC)
- 5.6% staking interest on Solana (SOL)
- Supports over 27+ coins/tokens
- Non-Custodial and Governance Control
- Operates on public pools, white-labelled and co-branded nodes
- Staking rewards are optimised with custom software
Launched in Nov 2019, AAX is registered and headquartered in Singapore. It is the world’s first crypto exchange to be powered by LSEG Technology’s world-renowned matching engine, promising speedy trading transactions.
Some of the features of AAX include BTC/ETH futures, spot trading, buying & selling of crypto and a crypto savings account, which can be used as a form of staking crypto.
- 4% APY for BTC and ETH,
- 6.5% APY for USDC and
- 6.35% APY for USDT
- Support over 30+ coins/tokens
- Withdrawal fees vary for each coin/token
Founded in 2018, Ledn offers its users Bitcoin (BTC) and USDC savings accounts. The company is a Toronto-based team in partnership with Genesis Capital, a large digital asset lender that requires no minimum deposit amount to start earning crypto interests.
- 5.25% APY for balances up to 0.1 BTC and an additional 2% APY for balances over 0.1 BTC
- 7.50% APY for USDC (no tier)
- No withdrawal fees required
- Interest accrued daily
- Monthly compounded interest
- No minimum balance and no locked-in term.
Launched in 2018, Vauld is a lending platform with its headquarters in Singapore and a product & tech office in India. The company run a lean, agile team of business managers, engineers, designers and product managers.
The company enables customers to buy, lend, borrow and trade crypto assets from their platform. Besides offering their crypto savings account (fixed deposit feature), they also provide crypto swapping and trading features.
- 6.70% staking interest for Bitcoin and Ethereum
- 12.68% staking interest for USDT and USDC
- Support over 100+ coins/tokens
- Interest earned daily, compounded and paid out every week
- Opt-in to fixed deposits to earn higher interest rates
- Opt-out with zero penalties
- Withdraw anytime
Founded in 2019 and registered in Seychelles, Pokket offers users simple, straightforward crypto savings accounts. You can gain interest on your crypto assets over a fixed 14, 30, 90-day term or fully flexible basis.
The founding team at POKKET consists of world-class professionals, e.g. from Citigroup, GE, JPMorgan, Morgan Stanley, Microsoft and Nomura. The team has bases in Hong Kong, Tokyo, and Ulaanbaatar.
- 4.00% staking interest for Bitcoin
- 4.50% staking interest for Ethereum
- Supports over 17+ coins/tokens
- No withdrawal fees
- Interests are calculated daily and compounded automatically
- Staking from a fixed (14, 30 or 90 days) or flexible period
Founded in 2011 and based in San Francisco, California, Kraken is one of the earliest cryptocurrency exchanges around. It is available to over 170+ countries and offers over 100+ coins/tokens for trading. Besides spot trading, it offers crypto staking services, margin trading, futures, indices, etc.
- 18-21% staking interest on SCRT and Kava
- 12% staking interest on Polkadot,
- 4-9% staking interest on SOL, ADA and ETH
- Supports over 16+ coins/tokens
- Receive interest rewards twice a week from your staked assets
- No waiting or lockup periods